We are seeking a talented mid level Digital UX Designer to form a partnership with, at Diffusion Digital, on a freelance capacity.
You will be responsible for architecting the user experience for a range of international brands across the online retail, hospitality and luxury travel sectors.
You will need to be able to create web experiences that strike a balance between the users needs and business requirements.
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE
- Conduct user research – including stakeholder and user interviews, usability tests and surveys.
- Be empathetic with the users, but considerate of organisational requirements.
- Use data and customer feedback to inform decision making and identify new opportunities
- Help run workshops, create user journey maps and service blueprints to get a shared understanding.
- Create responsive prototypes that adapt to desktop, mobile, tablet, and native app contexts.
- Be comfortable and confident presenting your work to internal stakeholders and customers.
- Work closely with Account Managers, Visual Designers and Developers throughout each project, advocating the users needs and business requirements whilst operating as the glue between departments.
- Be comfortable working under time pressure and meeting deadlines
WE'D LIKE YOU TO BRING
- 2 – 3 years experience in UX.
- Excellent UX skills across the User-Centred Design spectrum and experience working within an agency or client-side environment.
- Extreme attention to detail and care for usability, standards and best practices.
- Proficient in Figma, Axure or other interactive prototyping tools to clearly communicate your ideas with customers and internally within the agency.
- Proven ability to interrogate customer analytics, data sets and KPI’s to inform UX decisions.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.